- Analyze Business Requirements, create test plan & develops test cases
- Define, implement test strategy, test design and execute manual test as well as create automation test script for Web based, Mobile applications
- Execute tests and prove that the software meets major architectural requirements
- Prove for scalability and performance of a software
- Collaborate with developers and validation engineers
- Prepare file defect reports and report test progress to Manager
- Assists in the training/mentoring of other members
- Web Performance Testing and Security Testing
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Testing or similar role
- You love and have a deep understanding of QA
- You understand the uses and methods of testing
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
- Have experience with web applications and mobile applications
- Have experience of working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Have experience in Manual and Automation Testing with GUI test , Selenium, Robot Framework
- Experience in API testing and SQL queries is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Fearless - not afraid to suggest or back big ideas however disruptive they may be
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good skills in English: both writing and oral
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Competitive & attractive salary ($800 - $1200/month).
- Working time: Flexible work-life balance (37.5-hr per week from Mon to Fri.
- 13th,14th - month salary, upgrading salary 2 times/year or when you have excellent achievement.
- Profit bonus and Performance bonus plan
- Supported lunch fee, free parking, free tea, coffee...
- Certificate allowance (AWS / N1-3 / ...)
- Moonshot Award (4 times /year) for the best performance member.
- Birthday party / Welcome party / Year-end party / Holidays
- Training for employees (Business Skill / Technical Skill / BSE / PG / QC)
- OKR and clear career opportunities (Technical seminar, PM workshop, Soft skills, Hackathon) - we focus on your development.
- Provide devices; monitor for working.
- Team building activities including annual company trips, parties, and other attractive HR benefits.
- International & friendly working environment with professional Japanese experts and honest, open-minded colleagues that make you in the most creative power.
- Various training on trending technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Supportive, fun and flexible work environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas.
- Enjoy the benefits of social insurance, health insurance and other benefits under the labor law.
Method 1: Send CV via email@example.com with title "[Full name] - Apply for position of Senior Tester [#73]"
Method 2: Submit your profile online by click APPLY NOW button below.
|Salary: $800 - $1200/month|
|Types of working: Official Employee, Contract Employee|
|Fields: IT - Software|
|Skills: Tester, QA, QC, Selenium, Automation|
|Place of working: Nguyen Co Thach, Hanoi|
|Language of CV: English/Japanese|